Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Do We Have Some Yummy Stuff For You!

So we thought that we'd fill your Hump Day with some delicious news and ramblings!

Recently we learned of a new, short literary piece that is blazing a hot trail through the land of internet books sites. It is said to be so hot that it has some readers left aching for more. 

I'm sure some of you are sitting back in the comforts of your home wondering, "Hmm, really?" And we are going to answer you with a, "YES! REALLY!" 

Now I must admit that I haven't read this little bitty myself, so I'm going by word of mouth that this story is going to ignite some panties, and make the sex lives of many very, very productive. 

Now do I have your attention? 
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
 Thought so!

What piece of literary genius am I talking about, you ask? Okay, don't twist my arm, I'll tell ya! 


Book Description
Eighteen year old Sophie is dying to finally feel passion, to experience what sex is like, but all the boys her age not only bore her, the mere thought of being with one actually turns her off.

On a weekend over at her best friend Abby’s house, Sophie bumps into Abby’s father who's usually away on business. Single and in his early forties, Mr. Taylor inspires in Sophie the type of lust all the boys in her school could only dream of causing her. Sophie assumes, however, that the chances of Mr. Taylor returning her ‘affections’ is nil so she does her best to suppress them.

After an embarrassing incident involving a sauce stain and basketball shorts, an immense lust is unleashed that neither can deny. They both know it’s wrong. Still, as the night goes on, will Mr. Taylor hold back his desire for Sophie? Or will he give in and take what she is so willing to offer?



Who is this L.J. Anderson you ask? 

*le sigh*

Have you been hiding under a rock? Really? You have no idea?

*looks around*

It's okay  neither did I!

But let's just say that when I did find out who the L.J. Anderson was, I was totally excited! 

It seems as though Ms. Anderson is moving on the fast track to becoming well known in the literary world, and we are so happy to share that with you all!

Congratulations, L.J. Anderson!

But your copy of Sophie's Sweet Temptation HERE!

Find L.J. Anderson on Facebook HERE!

Follow L.J. Anderson on Twitter HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment