Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Fic Review!

Seduction
by 
bnjwl


Written for Dirty Cheeky Monkeys, Olderdoctorward and Bella, what else do I have to say? Smut for smut's sake alone, not much plot. Might continue it, not sure, Rated Very M for language and lemons, Edward/Bella

What do you get when you have a young girl and an older doctor?

Older Doctorward 


Young Bella Swan


Let me start by saying that I love, love, love bnjwl's stories! She writes with such passion and eroticism it makes your ovaries want to explode and your lady bits swell up and ache for more!

And this story, Seduction, does just that!

In the story we have an older doctor that gets a visit from his best friends' young daughter, Bella. Anyhoo, Bella brilliantly comes up with a rouse that she is experiencing back pain. Well, what our resident doctor, Edward, doesn't know is that she's bluffing him in the hopes of getting him all hot, bothered, and naked!

And sweet, not-so-innocent Bella does just that and, let me tell you, it gets hotter from there!

(It starts with sweet, tasty touches)

"But, Edward, no one will know." She traced a hand down the front of my shirt right beside the buttons.

I died a little when I heard her purr my first name. It was such an erotic sound that came from her. I wanted to throw my head back and just moan at the sound alone, but I had to convince her that this was not a good idea at all.

(Then sweet, savory kisses ensue)

"Please, baby, let me feel you. Show me how you can take care of me. Just for the summer, then I'll go off to school and not look back with regrets, okay?" She tilted her head up to me; it just left her mouth open for me to kiss her.

My kiss would show her my acceptance of her offer. I knew I was probably going to go to hell for this, but if I was going anyway, I might as well have a good time on my way there. My hands pulled her towards me and kissed her.
 
(And then...Holy Mother of All Things Sinful!)

bnjwl has the ability to blow you away with words and suck you in with the visuals that her words send. I suggest to everyone, who hasn't read Seduction, to go check it out!

bnjwl, we will see anymore on this little bitty?
*crosses fingers*

You can find bnjwl's fics HERE

Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment