Friday, April 6, 2012

Malibu Rob

So, A Few Days Ago, We Were All Graced With Pictures, That We Now Dub As "Malibu Rob"
Now...On To The Deliciousness (: 


What I Wouldn't Give For His Shorts To Have Fallen Off During A Wave . Oh Lawdy. 




Exploded Panties- CHECK!



I'm Sure We Can All Agree That We'd Like To Lick His Chest...Among Other Things (;



I'm Pretty Sure That I'm Now Pregnant, From Looking At This Picture. 



Oh, Those Long, Delicious Fingers,  How We Love You!!



Jesus, Fuck! I Need A Shower!



Here's The Sex God Himself In Action. Make Sure You Have A Phone Handy While Watching it, Incase You h00rs' Uterus Explodes!! (:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay h00rs. It's Now Time For Me To Go And Get A Shower. I'm Feeling A Little Dirty After Looking At These Pictures. You Guys, I'm Sure, Are Feeling The Same Way. I Mean, Come On, It's A Shirtless, WET Rob...How Could You Not!! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment