Friday, March 30, 2012

Hey h00rs! It’s time for another amazing review…

I thought I’d end everyone’s week by reviewing one of the best fan fic stories that I have ever read. Not only is this fic amazing, it pulls at every heart string the reader has and embeds emotions so deep that you aren’t sure if you’ll recover. By the time you start this fic I am almost certain that you too will be thrust in head first from the beginning. 



When I first came across Parachute by KitsuShel I really wasn’t sure what to think. My first reaction was, “Who would write a Twilight fic about a damn parachute?” I tossed it over for about two weeks, kept seeing it in my to-read list, wondered if I should give it a chance, caved when I was feining for something to read.

And let me tell you…I am so glad that I did!

The story opens when a young college student, Bella Swan, is out one day with a couple of her friends when she comes across a figure in an alley; a little boy. From this point on the story begins to take off. Bella soon finds out that the child had been abandoned and left to fend for himself. I know from a reader’s perspective that reading something as awful as that can really make the stomach turn and the heart ache. I promise it gets better. 



As the story progresses, Bella takes on the responsibility of raising the child that she saves as well as taking on the roll as the child’s mother.

Chapter after chapter KitsuShel shows her readers the depth of a mother’s love, regardless of the nonexistence of biological ties. 



Delving deeper into the story, Bella finds that the child has family that has been looking for him from the beginning of his disappearance.

Without giving too much of the story away, I will say this. This one comes with a happy ending to the nth degree.

I give my highest praises to KitsuShel for creating a story that, very often, just won’t leave me alone. The characters stay with you long after the story is over. (And I read it over two years ago. That's saying something folks!)

I highly recommend this fic to anyone who loves heartwarming tales.

You won’t be disappointed!

-You can fins all of KitsuShel's fan fic stories HERE, including Parachute!

No comments:

Post a Comment