Monday, March 19, 2012

A Must Read!

by BellaScotia



21yr old Bella has never been kissed. When her bff and room mate Jasper moves out, player Edward moves in. How far will he go when Bella asks him to teach her about dating and sex? Mostly fluffy and lemony, minimal angst. Rated M. AH OOC
WIP


I literally fell in love with this fic! It has consumed so much of my time that it's become borderline obsessive if not stalker-ish when I wait patiently with my hands under my ass, staring at my inbox, waiting for a review. *Takes a deep, shuddering sigh*


Now then...on with the review!


When I first started this fic, I was slightly put off Bella's naivety. At her age, no one should be that clueless as to the comings and goings of a man's cock strip, matters of the sexual nature, and cock sucking. I was starting to fear that Bella would never get laid!  But, as I read on, I realized that there were valid reasons that played into Bella's issues. So for this, I read on. And, I was so GLAD that I did! 


Edward in this story just blew my mind! Talk about the sexual frustration factor in this fic was overwhelming. Just reading the sexual tension between the two characters even got me Hawt and bothered to the inth degree. I swear to all that can sense it, the tension made my ovaries flip and my fallopian tubes quiver!


It's been a long while since a fic made me want to hump my computer screen! I have rec'd this fic numerous times and even told people about it in my personal, daily life. I am so envious of Bella at this point in the story that if she goes frigid again, I'll probably have to face palm her myself! WE ALL NEED THE GOOD STUFF, BELLA! DON'T LET US DOWN GIRLFRIEND!



With that said, you ALL need to take your butts over to BellaScotia's profile page and read this fuckhot fic! You won't be disappointed! So get an extra pair of panties ready and the cold shower turned on...cause you may just need it! This fic is HANDSDOWN my new favorite fic!


Happy reading, h00rs!


This fic is a WIP and does very well on updating regularly.





2 comments:

  1. I have to agree...if you're not reading this story, you need to! I'm not a fan of starting a wip, but I don't regret this one at all! Highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete