Friday, March 16, 2012

Mmm...So Good!!!

Something happened to me today and I thought I would share it with all of you wonderful h00rs.

It's been six long six since I last saw my obsession, Carl. But today, I got to see him again. It was pure bliss! Our meetings always leave me feeling sated and satisfied in a way no other has been able to do.

The drive was long and I was tired. While I was sitting at the table in the restaurant, waiting on him, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. When I finally opened them back up there he was, sitting in front of me, not making a sound. I could smell his fuckhot scent and it made my heart race.
...
We both knew what we wanted, so no time was wasted.

When we were finally in a semi-secluded place, I took him and held him. I gently unwrapped him with my teeth. Once he was exposed to me, I let my tongue trail over the dimples of his buns; his firm, round, magnificent buns. Leaving my hands gripping his firm buns, I took my teeth and grazed his meat. Tasting the sweet saltiness, I gently placed my teeth on him, leaving a slight impression. Still he made no sound. I closed my eyes and repeated the act again and again until he shot his white creaminess into my mouth and down my face. Not wanting to miss a single drop, I used my tongue to lick up everything I missed.

I was so elated and feeling full when I left Carl today. I just had to share this with you ladies. If I could keep him with me forever I would, but it’s impossible. Oh well. At least I had him for a short time.

I LOVE CARL'S JR.!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment