Saturday, March 17, 2012

Simply Amazing!

Have You Ever Read A Fic And Just Fell In Love? Or You Just HAD To Share It, Or Tell People About How Good It Was, Or What You Thought Of It? Well I've Found One Of Those Stories. It's Called
"Simply Edward" by CaraNo


What Caught Me Was, Not Only Was It A CaraNo Fic, But The Summary Was Definitely Eye Catching, And Made Me Want Have To Read It.

There is a lot to the man who stumbles into Simply Coffee where Bella works. "I mean, I wouldn't call you Coffee Girl if we're in bed, " He says and I choke on air. This stranger...Edward, he keeps talking. "That would be weird, you know?" 

Now, Who Wouldn't Be Pulled In By That? When I First Read The Summary, I Though "Nice, A Very Blunt, And Forward Edward...I Like." Then After I Started Reading, I Found Out, That Yes, That Was The Case, But There Was Something Deeper Going On.
This Edward Is One Of My Favorite Edwards That I've Read In A Fic, And The Bella, Is So Loving, Patient, And Compassionate. The Chemistry Between The Two From Start To Finish Is Amazing, And Their Love Never Falters. Yes, There Are Some Troubles, But Nothing Too Angsty. I Don't Really Wanna Say Too Much, Because I'll Get On A Rant And This Post Would Never End, And I End Up Giving It Away. However, I Would Love It If You Checked This Fic Out If You Haven't Yet. I'm Sure CaraNo Is Far From Lacking In The Readers/Reviewers  Aspect, But Still, This Story Deserves A Huge Amount Of Both, It's Just That Good.
Well....What Are You Waiting For? GO READ IT!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment